Printer Friendly Version 
News & Information
Who Do I call for Electrical Outages/Low Voltage or Water Leaks?
Posted Date:
Contact numbers for electrical outages/low voltage or water leaks.

If you are experiencing an electrical outage/low voltage or have a water leak, contact City Office 785-258-2271 between 7:30am-4:30pm Mon-Fri and after hours/weekends/holidays contact dispatch at 785-258-2226.


City of Herington 17 N. Broadway,   Herington, KS 67449    -    785-258-2271
Contact Us   |   Site Map   |   Powered by MunicipalCMS
Sign up for email notifications - Herington Kansas Get our RSS feeds Facebook - Herington Kansas Twitter - Herington Kansas